Follow me on my journey to complete the 2012 Boston Marathon!

Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Official!



Well, folks! It's official! I am running the 2012 Boston Marathon on April 16, 2012. This will be my first marathon and I am excited and honored to be running it with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Team in Training. It's going to be an interesting 4.5 months, but I'm looking forward to the training. I am going to keep track of my training/nutrition on this blog as a way to monitor my progress and hopefully learn something new!

More to come closer to the kick-off date which is December 3, 2011. Until then, feel free to check out my personal fundraising page at: Fundraising Site to find out more information about why I am running.

Thank you for your support!

Jbu



No comments:

Post a Comment